Application for Approval to Vend: Holiday Gift Show 2017
Sunday, November 12, 2017
11 am - 3 pm
• Items must be locally hand-made. Preference is given to West Michigan artists.
• Booth fee is 15% of your day’s sales. Fees are to be paid at the end of the show.
• You are required to handle your own sales at your individual booth.
• Pierce Cedar Creek Institute will provide you with one (1) or two (2) two-foot by five-foot tables (2’ x 5’). You must provide your own table coverings. You can supplement the table(s) with your own shelves, display units, etc. as long as you stay within your assigned area, approximately 6’ x 10’. Please note: Booth size varies because of the shape of the Visitor Center. You will be assigned to a location in either the auditorium or commons area.
• You are encouraged to set-up on Friday, November 11 between 9 am and 4 pm. If you set-up Sunday morning, you must be set-up with car parked by 10:30 am. We will open the building for vendors at 8 am.
• Acceptance to the gift show is determined by Pierce Cedar Creek Institute staff. Preference is given to those with items not already featured in the gift show by other vendors.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2017.
Please note: This application is not a confirmation of acceptance. You will be informed of your application status by October 30, 2017.
Should you have any questions, please contact Marketing Coordinator Barb Lancaster at (269) 721-4191 or email@example.com.